domingo, 18 de março de 2012

For anyone who is heartbroken ...





Dressing For A Broken Heart

"Today, I woke up feeling
a big pain in the chest ";
I sat at the foot of the bed,
I put my hand on my chest,
and asked my heart:

- What do you have?
Why are you so restless within me?
Are you sick?
I was a few minutes in silence
and there was my soul
starting to get restless ...
I asked her ...

- What do you have?
Because he torments himself inside me?
My soul said:
- I am so why are you so;
You make me questions,
but I have no answers
and I know it makes you miserable ...
You feel so small,
and it makes me too small ...
You wanted to be different
and I'm sad for you ...

You're so alone, and I feel without you ...
Again I again remain silent ...
And that's where my heart
I replied a bit confused:

- I'm so sad ...
I feel so small ...
I hurt with you!

I was embarrassed and asked:

- What have I done?

He replied:
You suffer so much with people;
cares about them, is attentive,
tries to be helpful and
most of the time, always disappoint ...

Do you love and then suffers
and says that it's my fault ...
You wait for something that does not come
and sad ...
Then you cry and it hurts me ...
I need healing
for a broken heart ...
Dressings good.

I asked my heart:

- As well, good?

He replied:

Dressing to stem
that his sadness, that her grief,
that his loneliness ...
What are you on cold days
and the empty nights,
days storm
and at times you feel so alone ...
They are so large
that may involve your body
in a hug full of tenderness
and you feel safe and secure ...

Dressings that make you feel
how much you are special and loved,
even if you never make sense
that love, not of their own parents ...

I need good healing,
that are not eternal,
After all nothing is forever,
but which are not disposable ...

Dressings that absorb
this suffering, this pain ...
This wound is not seen,
just feels ...

Be strong, and waterproof,
so as not to spoil
with her tears,
that are soft,
in order to make you love
on days when you feel needy ..
Dressings that above all
never disappoint,
promising things that do not meet ...

Dressings and sincere companions,
who care you really ...
I do not want pity, I love ...
True love.
You also need love and promise
he will seek to take better care of myself,
I'm part of you and if you suffer
I suffer too ...

I wish I could put you inside me,
dry your tears, you lullabies ...
Tell you that everything will go
protect you and the disappointments of his life,
after you have suffered so much that
do not know how I can still hit hard
on his chest!

You are special ...
Sorry ...
Nobody realize it!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário