segunda-feira, 9 de março de 2009

A kept poem ha 22 years…


Of the conjunct so that it is protected
of the winds that beat to me.
Of the fear when it must have hope,
of vacilar when he would have to go up higher,
of the egoistic luxury,
ó Captain,
he exempts the soldier wants who you to serve.
Of the subtle love to the soft things.
Of the easy choices and the negligence…
Thus the spirit are not strenghtened,
nor thus followed the crucificado one.
of everything what it darkens Your calvário, lamb of God - it exempts me!
Of - me love that to the way it shows.
Of - me faith that never discourages.
Of - me hope that the disillusion does not tire.
Of - me passion that I eat fire burns.
You do not leave me to sink and to turn mud.
Flame of God you make me Your fuel!
Ammy Carmichael

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário